Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thanksgiving

So I am way behind on posting that's why I have 3 posts today. The following are from Thanksgiving although I didn't take any pictures of the actual meal. We first went to Jason's parents' house then to Treva's house.
Brady with his dad after a yummy dinner.
I finally have some pictures of the boys' cousins. I need to take more.

Cole is not happy I want him to pose. Landon is a natural.
Landon, Cole & Bodee
Two days later, we attended the Paskett's annual after Thanksgiving Christmas Party. Santa always comes.
Brady's 1st time seeing Santa.
Cole's 2nd time this year.
Waiting to open the gifts. Cole is not happy that he has to wait until everyone has seen Santa before he opens his.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you all had a great Christmas. Your boys are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Petty. It sure has been a long time!!! Send me your email address and I will invite you to my blog! brockrdavis@hotmail.com
    Kimber

    ReplyDelete