Saturday, December 19, 2009

SLC

Nov. 19-21st we had a chance to go SLC for a quick getaway. We took our kids with us and invited my mom along as well. We stayed at The Kimball right across the street from the temple. The first evening we looked for a place to eat and found a Panda Express in the phonebook. There was one in the Gateway Mall or one around 1700 something, a ways further away. Jason did not want to go to the mall so he opted we go to the other location. We find it and it was a Panda Restaurant instead. We had Cole with us so went to the mall and it took forever.
My poser.
The next day my mom went the genealogy library. Then we went to see Aunt Retta while Jason was asleep. He works night shift so he was still on that schedule. My mom and I then went to the Gateway Mall.
That evening, my mom watched Cole while we went to dinner with Jason's cousin Montana and his wife Melanie at Joe's Crab Shack. Jason had the crab and I had coconut shrimp. So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment