Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Helper

This past month Cole has been really good at helping me with Brady. He surprises me all the time at what is going on in his little mind. He is learning so much which is still hard for me to believe that his really is getting older and will be in school soon. He will go to primary in January. Cole has always been a well mannered boy. He is always soft with toys and doesn't break or draw all over them. He leaves things around the house in their place. He is not a messy eater and he knows how to help me stay patient. I told him a long time ago if I ever start yelling or get mad at him, he should tell me to "take a break". So I hear it all the time, "take a break now."
Love the dimple.
We received this high chair from my good friend Angie and lately Cole has been helping to entertain Brady while I try to clean up real quick.
Brady now loves any kind of food. We have soooo much baby food of all kinds. Cole helps pick out what to feed him and this was the 1st time Cole fed Brady - Nov. 15. He did really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment