Monday, March 23, 2009

The Big Day

I had my routine dr visit today and he asked if I was ready to be done. I said yes, then he asked if I would like to do something about it, meaning be induced. Since I was induced with my first baby (over 5 days), I was happy he asked so I said yes. He went to see what day was available. When the dr came back he asked if tomorrow was too soon. It hit me suddenly that hey, I was going to have a baby tomorrow. I agreed so now we are frantically getting ready to have a baby tomorrow, 5 days before my due date. I never thought it would come this soon. I just expected to go over my due date like before. I am relieved that I won't have to worry if I was in labor or not. We are so excited.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! It's so fun to be done! Good luck with the induction tomorrow and we hope to hear good things about baby #2 when you get a chance...and pictures too! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow! I look forward to seeing pictures of the new little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are having your baby today! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures!!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete