Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cole Loses His First Tooth

When Cole was 5, almost 6, he got 2 loose teeth.  Both bottom front teeth.  They both became loose on April 5th.
 He lost his bottom left tooth on May 3 when had just turned 6.
 I was watching tv and he and Brady had went into their room to play.  I didn't know it, but Cole had snuck an apple into his room.
 Soon after, he came running out holding his tooth and said, "Mom, I was eating an apple and it just fell out!"  I had told him since it first became loose that he shouldn't eat an apple or anything hard unless it was cut up first.  Brady is looking at the tooth.
 He couldn't wait to put it under his pillow at night so the toothfairy would come.  He said he was going to be rich because he remembered getting a fortune from a fortune cookie a while ago that said he would be rich.
The toothfairy came and left him 5 gold one dollar coins.  He woke up in the middle of the night and came into my room and over to me and said, "Mom the toothfairy came.  I think these are nickles!"  The room was dark, but I said, "These are gold coins, how many are there?"  I had him hand them to me and counted 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment